What does BioPharmaChem Skillnet Do?
The Role of BioPharmaChem Skillnet is:
- To increase management effectiveness in participant companies
- To promote the sectors as examples of best practice in the country
- To enable participant companies to benchmark against best in class
- To provide a forum which fosters a mentoring/ coaching ethos between larger and smaller participant companies
- To reduce isolation and avoid duplication in training efforts in member companies
- To facilitate networking among member as part of dynamic business forum.
- To ensure best in class technical and soft skill training is provided at best cost