What does BioPharmaChem Skillnet Do?
The Role of BioPharmaChem Skillnet is:
- To assist member companies in identifying and bridging skills gaps
- To provide enterprise-led, subsidised training for industry
- To promote the value of training, upskilling and lifelong learning
- To facilitate "Best Practice" workshops
- To encourage networking between member companies across the Pharma, BioPharma, Med Device and Chemical sectors
- To conduct future skills research within industry and build programmes based on findings, to meet anticipated future skills requirements