Passed EventPresentation Skills
This programme is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and deliver successful presentations. It is suitable for people who who would like to improve their presentation skills and communicate their message in a more effective manner.
This programme is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and deliver successful presentations.
It is suitable for people who who would like to improve their presentation skills and communicate their message in a more effective manner.
Participants on this course will gain practical experience on delivering presentations and receive both verbal and written feedback on their performance.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of knowing your audience.
- Communicate more effectively with their audience.
- Understand how adults learn and their different learning styles.
- Plan an effective presentation
- Tell them what you are going to tell them.
- Tell them.
- Tell them what you have told them.
- Appreciate the importance of preparation.
- Value the impact of body language, voice and eye contact.
- Deal with nerves
- Begin and end a presentation successfully
- Get the audience's attention and keep it
- Handle questions
- Practice presentation delivery and receive feedback on their performance.
Participants should come to the course with a topic in mind and a partially prepared presentation. This will be worked upon during the day and will form the basis for the recorded presentation. The topic should be one that you are both familiar and comfortable with. It does not have to be work related.
The duration of your presentation should be approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
|Time||9.30am - 5pm|
|Location||Cork Airport Hotel, Cork Airport.|
|Provider||Mike Roche Training|
|Number of places||Full|
|Non-member Cost||€ 115|
|Member Cost||€ 90|
Documents (To Download : Right Click, Save Target As...)
- Presentation Skills Mike Roche.pdf (134 KB)