This course is new to the network and highly sought after. The training will take place in the Crowne Plaza in Blanchardstown on the 23rd of March 2020.
This introductory workshop is ideal for someone who is new to Agile. It will be of benefit to anyone who is considering an Agile approach to managing their software development projects or simply wants to understand how Agile / Lean could benefit them.
Assuming no prior knowledge of agile, this course will introduce student to the underlying philosophies of Agile. Once the principles have been established, the student will be shown these in action by learning the practices associated with Agile Project Management. This course will focus on the most popular and widely used Agile delivery methods; Scrum and Kanban.
At the end of this workshop, the student will understand:
• The underlying agile principles and terminology.
• Different Agile techniques such as Scrum, XP & Kanban.
• The cultural and mind-set challenges for Agile adoption.
• Scrum framework, process & ceremonies.
• Scrum Master, Product Owner & Scrum Team roles.
• Kanban theory and concepts; Visualisation, WIP, Flow, Feedback & Self-organising Teams.
• The differences between Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall Project Management.
• If Agile methods are appropriate for your organisation / project.
Full soft copy of Project Management Templates included in pricing
(*open to employed trainees only)
Register For Event
|Time||9.00am - 5pm|
|Location||Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown, Dublin|
|Number of places||12|
|Non-member Cost||€ 300|
|Member Cost||€ 230|
Documents (To Download : Right Click, Save Target As...)
- Agile.pdf (528 KB)